WHAT YOU WILL DO
Using your knowledge of lighting, create a beautiful atmosphere to each map. We can’t emphasise how important this role is, lighting is one of the most important parts of the level design pipeline. You truly help bring the map to life.
Portfolio/images of previous work is MANDATORY.
WHAT WE NEED
- Proven experience working with UE4
- In depth knowledge of UE4 level design tools relating to lighting
- Experience with optimising maps to increase overall frame time
- Experience with version control software such as GitLab
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with Trello/Kan-ban boards in general
WHAT YOU GET
- A very healthy revenue share scheme
- A simple, jargon-free contract which protects you and guarantees your rewards
- Complete transparency – this project is well managed and you will know what you have to do
- Regular meetings which everyone must attend and more
First, please tell us a little about yourself and send us your favourite cat memes.